Thursday, September 11, 2008

Since we've been home


We've been home for 3 weeks now. Time has flown and I still feel like we're just settling in. Eric's parents came up from TX for 1.5 weeks. 




Now I'm back at work and Eric is staying at home.



New shoes
She absolutely loves shoes! Maddy ran around the house into every room because she was just so excited about her new shoes.
Since we've been home, we've been getting to know Maddy better. She likes to eat salad, loves shoes (above), her Barney "touch your nose" book (totally cheesy but it does teach her about body parts), and flipping upside down. Her favorite way to wake her brother up in the morning is to stand on the bed next to his peacefully immobile body and flop herself down over him with a big thud and giggle.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Awesome! She looks so happy! Thanks for sharing the pics! We're heading out on Friday! Many Blessings- Thomas & Cathy

The Three of Us said...

I have really enjoyed reading your blog.
I found your blog on a link from a friends.
I was adopted in 1979 from Greensboro Childrens Home in NC.

Keeping track of this will be GREATLY appreciated by Madeline.

Keane said...

Good to see that Don & Carol were able to visit and meet their new granddaughter!

Love to you all,
Keane

Rebekah Wilson said...

I have been DYING for an update! She is just too much! I love those shoes! Kait is also facinated by shoes. It looks like she did a great job with Eric's parents :)

Anonymous said...

I love the brown and pink polka dot dress and of course the shoes. She looks so happy!
~Jess