Friday, July 18, 2008

Travel dates and new pictures

Well, I confirmed with our travel agency today that we have tickets to fly to Hanoi. We'll leave Minneapolis July 31, then via Seattle and Taipei, we'll arrive Aug 2 in Hanoi. So our official travel dates are July 31-Aug 21.

One of our agency's staff members was in Vietnam the first week of July. She took pictures of Madeleine. Warning -- I think she was a little tired. Robin - I think you might be right about her having her own mind. :) She's pictured with her foster mom and niece.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited for you all! And I can't get over how cute she is!!

everything we need is enough said...

I can not wait to follow along your blog while you are in Vietnam. I have pictures of Jude in that same blue outfit!! It looks much better on Madeleine though :)

J and J said...

We are so excited for your family. Can't wait to follow the journey!

everything we need is enough said...

9 more days!!!!